Independent Claims Investigation in the San Francisco Bay Area
Our primary purpose, as independent claims investigators is to be the adjuster’s eyes and ears on the scene of a loss. As experienced insurance claim investigators, we know what you need. We understand the time constraints you are under. We understand the necessity of moving quickly and of keeping you apprised of the situation as it develops.
We know what to look for and how to document the scene and circumstances of the loss. When speaking with Claimants and witnesses, we are mindful of representing your company in a positive manner, while at the same time, conducting a thorough investigation. We know what questions to ask and have the experience to develop and document the best information available. Filley and Associates does not cut corners by hiring low paid personnel, as is common in the industry. Our investigators are well paid professionals, who treat their job and each case with the dedication and attention to detail it deserves.
Our online file management system speeds collaboration, file sharing and status updates – or we can use your system.
Our reports are concise, but complete, with a summary of the salient information at the beginning of the report and detailed information under the subheadings.
Auto Liability / Bodily Injury Claims
Life and Health Claims
Contestable Death Investigations
Worker’s Compensation Investigations and Surveillance / AOE – COE
Accident / Loss Scene Investigations
Witness and Claimant Interviews
Witness and Claimant Written / Recorded Statements
Insurance Fraud Investigation / Special Investigations
Trick and Device Claims
Alive and Well Checks and Interviews
Some of our Areas of Expertise
- Construction Defect Claims
- Fidelity Bond Claims
- Professional Liability Claims
- Wrongful Termination Claims
- Settlement Conferences
- Pre-Trial Investigations
- Trick and Device Claims
We Promise You This:
- Customer Satisfaction is our number one priority.
- We will provide you with a professional personalized claims product.
- We will treat you and your customer as you would want to be treated.
- We will only employ qualified claims professionals.
- We will provide you with a quality claims product at a fair price.
- We will report to you per your specific requirements.
- We will quickly respond to your problems and concerns.
- We will appreciate your business.