Civil Case Investigations
Filley and Associates works with our attorney clients to investigate civil cases. From the inception of a lawsuit, through the fact gathering stage, negotiation and finally to settlement or decision, Filley and Associates investigators will acquire salient facts crucial to your success in the courtroom. We handle all aspects of civil investigation, including:
- In any civil case, identifying potential witnesses is an important part of putting together a strategy. You need us to capitalize on any opportunity to identify potential witnesses – positive and negative.
- We use the most effective databases available and other methods to locate most people. Our rates for locates are reasonable and competitive, with a dual level approach.
- Each witness responds best to an approach best suited for them. Our operatives are trained interviewers – hyper aware of the case goals and what is needed from each witness. We summarize the interviews, verbally or in a written interview summary. We also document the witness’ rendition of the events in written, audio recorded or video recorded formats.
Manage Investigative Cases
Conduct Fact Investigations
- Give us a list of the questions you need answered. We will conduct our investigation efficiently and answer your questions directly, supported by evidence.
- You need an investigator that knows what to look for and who summarizes documents in a way that saves you time.
Focus and Limit the Scope of Discovery
- Conducting investigation to refute or confirm facts obtained through discovery is a valuable tool. We are experts at identifying what information is needed and what the best source is for that information.
Pretrial Jury Profile and Post trial Juror Poll
- Juror polls are sensitive. We take our cue from you and follow your direction regarding our juror profiles and / or contact with the jury. We understand that you need an investigator who gets the best information possible, while carefully following your direction and the orders of the court.
Document and Evidence Retrieval
Please contact us to discuss how we can providing other information you need to allow you to focus on the strategy of your case.
Free Consultation: 866-392-0072