California Asset Check for Attorney, Business and Personal Clients
Filley and Associates conducts California asset check and asset searches for our attorney, business and individual clients. Asset checks are a tool used to uncover the financial status of a business or individual. Asset searches are conducted for a number of reasons; fraud detection, judgment recovery, uncovering hidden assets for the purpose of child or alimony support, case valuation and case settlement are legitimate purposes for conducting asset checks.
A broad range of sophisticated on-line databases and on-the-ground investigation resources provide us with access to critical information on individuals and businesses. We compile the most complete reports possible on individual and corporate assets.
Asset Check Laws:
All searches are compliant with the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLB) and the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). Some types of asset checks must have a permissible purpose. Please contact us to consult with a member of our team.
Types of Assets:
- Source of Income: The source of a Subjects’ income is part of our full asset check service. We use a variety of methods to uncover
- Business Affiliation: Through a variety of means, Filley and Associates identifies the Subject’s business affiliations.
- Intellectual Property Ownership: Trademarks and Patents, websites and domains
- Other Property: Other property, which may have value sufficient to pursue may include musical instruments, coin collections, art and other items owned by the Subject of the investigation.
- Real Estate Ownership and History: Our real estate checks provide useful ownership, ownership history and mortgage information regarding the properties. We also provide valuation information.
- Vehicles Owned: We obtain information regarding vehicle ownership on a state by state basis and this information is not available in all states. In California we provide the information necessary to identify vehicle assets worth pursuing.
- Aircraft and Watercraft Owned: We locate aircraft and watercraft nationwide
- Bank Accounts: We conduct statewide and nationwide searches for bank accounts held in the name of an individual or business. Our search is comprehensive and we use a variety of legal methods to locate as many accounts as possible.
- Stock Ownership: Our stock ownership check is nationwide. We identify stock certificates purchased directly from the company and not through a brokerage firm.
- Brokerage Accounts: Our brokerage account search is conducted nationwide. We discreetly locate all of an individuals’ investment accounts held by a brokerage firm.
- Safe Deposit Boxes: We conduct searches for safe deposit boxes on a statewide or nationwide basis.
Contact Filley and Associates for an asset check:
Filley and Associates
350 Rhode Island Street, Suite 240
San Francisco, CA 94103
+1-866-392-0072 (Toll Free)
Asset Checks for Attorneys and Law Firms
Filley & Associates provide database services to the legal community, subject to GLB and IRSG guidelines. We are experienced in using the most effective databases and investigative tools for the individual situation. Our goal is to develop the best information possible in the most cost effective manner. We conduct our asset searches in-house and do not outsource asset checks.
Asset Checks for Businesses and Corporations
Asset checks conducted for business are generally done for investment valuation purposes. Business asset checks can be a part of a full due diligence investigation, or as a business asset search, investigated quietly, but effectively.
Asset Checks for Individuals
Filley and Associates offers a broad range of tools to provide us with critical information on individuals. We compile the most complete reports possible on individual assets.
- Liens and judgments
- Banking relationship
- Concealed and hard to find assets
Filley & Associates provide asset tracing services, subject to GLB and IRSG guidelines. We are experienced in using the most effective databases for the individual situation and develop the best information possible in the most cost effective manner.